BOOKMark design challenge
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to all Bullock Creek Elementary and Pine River Elementary students. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:00 AM ET and ending Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. All entries must be received by by Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting your bookmark design to your teacher no later than March 19, 2021 (in-person students), or printing off and mailing the bookmark design template to Bullock Creek / Pine River PTO; 1037 S. Poseyville; Midland, MI 48640 (virtual students). One entry per student.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner(s)”) will receive a book themed prize worth an approximate value of $13. One (1) winner per grade (seven (7) winners total) will be chosen. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Seven (7) Winners will be selected by the following process: On or about March 20, the Bullock Creek / Pine River PTO Board will select the top three (3) designs for each grade. A panel of various teachers will then determine the Winner for each grade. Selections will be based on creativity, originality, and artistic skill. Winner will be notified in-person at school, or if a virtual student via e-mail or standard mail, the week of March 22, 2021. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Terms & Conditions: Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign if any cause beyond Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO’s control affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or who violates these Terms & Conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO and its representatives, agents, successors, assigns, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO; 1037 S. Poseyville Rd; Midland, MI 48640; United States.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in this Campaign you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
14. Acceptance of Rules: By entering the Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.