Stay in Your Sleigh,
Holiday Creek car Parade
We are SO excited to announce our second annual Stay in Your Sleigh “reverse” holiday car parade / drive through light show scheduled for Friday, December 3 from 6:00-7:30 PM! This is a FREE community / family fun event. This year, we have also partnered with a local non-profit, the Jayden Lamb Memorial Foundation (jaydenlamb.org), as the recipient of any monetary donations.
There are multiple ways to get involved in the holiday magic this year (further details provide down the page). If you have any questions on the event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get involved:
- Parade Viewing – drive through and view the displays
- Vote for your favorite parade display
- Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt – continue the fun and try to complete the scavenger hunt with your family
- Create a Parade Display – sign up and enter a holiday display (team up with friends, neighbors, classmates, teams, anyone, or go solo); cash prizes for top 3 displays!
- Other Volunteer – for those who want to help but do not want to create a display
- Santa’s Elves Drawing – two students will be selected to help Santa!
- Generators / Holiday Lights and Decoration – we are looking for loaned generators and donated decorations
Parade Viewing Info
Parade viewers will drive through the standard BCEL drop off/pick up route (see map below) and view the holiday displays. Parade viewers will not leave their vehicles. You will receive some goodies along the way (while supplies last) and have the opportunity to vote on your favorite displays!
A huge THANK YOU to the volunteers who helped bring a little extra magic this holiday season! We hope you enjoyed the show. Please take a moment to vote below for your favorite parade display. The top three voter-selected favorites will receive a small prize!
holiday lights Scavenger hunt
Continue the Fun!
After you drive through the parade, or another night that works for your schedule, spend some family time together admiring the holiday lights and decorations in our Creek community and surrounding areas. There are some amazing displays out there! See how many of the items your family can find in this scavenger hunt!
Parade Display / Other volunteer Info
The PTO is searching for volunteers to deck out their cars/trunks or tables for our “reverse” holiday car parade! Go solo or feel free to team up with friends, neighbors, classmates, teams, or anyone! Top three displays, as voted on by the parade viewers, will receive cash prizes this year! We are also looking for additional help if you do not want to do a display. If you are interested in decorating your vehicle or a table for this event or offering to help in other ways, please fill out this form.
Requirements/info for display set ups:
- The parade will be OUTSIDE, please be prepared and dress accordingly.
- You are responsible for your own set-up (beginning as early as 4:00 PM and must be complete by 5:45 PM).
- You MUST provide your own: car/table/tent, decorations, and lights (power source is also helpful but PTO will have some power available).
Santa's Elves drawing
New this year, one student from Bullock Creek Elementary and one student from Pine River Elementary will be selected for an honorary position as Santa’s elf/helper for the evening. A parent/guardian MUST be present for the entirety of the parade while the student is helping Santa. Students will be selected and notified on Monday, November 22. If your student is interested in this fun opportunity, please fill out this form by Sunday, November 21. (Drawing now closed for the 2021 parade.)
Generators / Holiday Decor Donations
- Generators – we are looking for loaned generators (smaller portable ones are great for this event). We can pick up / return if necessary!
- Holiday Lights and Decorations – we are also seeking donations of any holiday decorations (lighted is best). If you are looking to get rid of any old items you no longer use, we would happily add this to the PTO light inventory to help decorate the path!