Updated 5/13/21 at 8:40 AM
Wednesday, May 12 – Fundraising Deadline
turn in packets at school
Friday, June 4 – Color Run/Walk
in-person event, preregistration required (only open to current BCEL and Pine students and their families)
- Color the Creek is our Spring Fundraiser. It is the second of our two primary fundraisers and supports nearly half of PTO activities (student enrichment activities such as Nature programs/activities, playground equipment, other teacher/classroom needs).
- Students can request flat rate pledges from their family, friends, and community.
- Online payments: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/bullockcreek2021/addme
- Cash/checks: Packets were sent home with student (or can be picked up in the office for virtual students)
- ALL FUNDRAISING IS DUE WEDNESDAY, MAY 12
- Prizes are awarded based on money earned, see details on the flyers below.
- The fun run/walk will occur Friday, June 4.
- The event will be IN-PERSON!
- Pre-registration will be required, with COVID protocols in place
- Due to such protocols, the 2021 event is only open to current BCEL and Pine River students, staff, and their families
- In the event the run/walk needed to be moved to virtual, color packets would be sent home with students to have their own mini color runs
- Thank you for your continued support of our students and schools!!!!
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org