Spirit Week poll
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who complete the Spirit Week Poll at https://forms.gle/5GLmPWmnQZaB7p5p8, who are a parent/guardian of a student at Bullock Creek Elementary or Pine River Elementary OR a staff member at either school, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Michigan and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, October 17 at 12 PM ET and ending Saturday, October 24 at 9 PM ET. All online entries must be received by Saturday, October 24 at 9 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting the completed Spirit Week Poll at https://forms.gle/5GLmPWmnQZaB7p5p8. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Fall themed Spirit Monkey prize with an approximate value of $20. Two Winners will be chosen. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Two Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. Winner will be notified by the email address provided within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BULLOCK CREEK/PINE RIVER PTO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO. Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO and its representatives, agents, successors, assigns, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than Saturday, November 28 at 9 PM ET.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO; 1037 S. Poseyville Rd; Midland, MI 48640; United States.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Bullock Creek/Pine River PTO is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in this Campaign you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
14. Acceptance of Rules: By submitting the Spirit Week Poll, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.